ImPressions Custom ADA Signage for Schools and Hospitals
Download the ImPressions Design Guide Brochure
All of the features and design details are outlined in this comprehensive marketing tool in a convenient .pdf format.
ImPressions uniquely combines durable performance and design flexibility in a single-piece ADA sign. That means no attached letters or raised characters to pull or pick at by curious passersby. ImPressions is perfect for high-traffic environments such as schools, hospitals and hotels – withstanding damage from cleaning and excessive handling without compromising fine graphic detail.
ImPressions is manufactured through a process of thermoforming which provides for crisp, clean edges, detailed text, logos and graphics. Combined with integral color and fingerprint-resistant surface texturing, this sturdy technology provides a wide range of design flexibility. The product’s performance lies in its composition — made from Kydex®, an impact and flame-resistant, thermoplastic alloy used in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications including aircraft and medical equipment enclosures.
- Public schools
- High-traffic environments
- Type-2 preferred domed Braille
- 14 Standard material colors
- 117 standard paint colors to choose from (custom available)
- One-piece construction with no removable elements
- Unique ability to create surface texturing
- Durable engineered thermoplastic exceeds performance of other similar materials
Kydex® Material Specifications
- Material thickness: 1/8″, 1/4″, and 3/8″
- Weight: 1/8″ .8 lbs/sq. ft., 1/4″ 1.6 lbs/sq. ft., 3/8″ 2.3 lbs/sq.ft
- Heat deflection temperature: 168°F (75.6°C)
- Flexural strength flat: 360,000 p.s.i.
- Tensile strength: 6,100 p.s.i.
- Impact resistance: 15ft-lbs/in
- Rockwell Hardness: 94
- NEMA rated 1/A (Restrictions on 1/A rating apply)
- Highly resistant to a wide range of concentrated chemicals and cleaners.
- Tough stains, scuffs and graffiti can be removed using strong cleansers with no staining, fading or surface damage (not including painted portions of the sign.)
- Used in aircraft, mass transit components, computer and medical device enclosures.
- Best Sign Systems’ Life of Building Warranty